New Student Checklist Air Traffic Management Degree Programs
- Call or make an appointment to speak to Ramey Pace, ATC Program Advisor, (478-448-4701).
- Minimize the number of trips to the MGC main campus by ensuring you complete the following:
- APPLICATION FOR ENROLLMENT.You can obtain the application from the MGC Admissions office in Cochran, Georgia, or you can fill it out online by clicking on the following link: Apply Online Now
- TRANSCRIPTS. Request your official High School and College Transcripts. If you have taken college entrance examinations, forward the results to Middle Georgia College Admissions Send or hand carry sealed transcripts to the MGC Admissions office.
- IMMUNIZATION FORM. Have your family doctor or the health department fill out and sign the Immunization form. Click here to access and print the form: Certificate of Immunization
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Provide a certified copy of your original birth certificate to ATC Program Advisor.
- COMPASS TEST. If you are not a transfer student or have not taken the ACT or SAT tests, you will be given a testing date for the COMPASS test after your application is processed.
- FINANCIAL AID. Apply for Financial Aid:
- FAFSA (Pell Grant). If you are eligible for Pell or need more information to see if you are eligible, click the following link and follow the instructions: Apply for Financial Aid
- HOPE SCHOLARSHIP(degree only). Go to https://secure.gacollege411.org. If you are a first time user, make sure you read all the information under "For Students." This information will make your application easier. Next, create an account. Once you have created an account go back to and click on "my 411." You need to make sure your Social Security Number is entered on this page or your application will not process. After checking "my 411" finish the application process. Make sure Middle Georgia College is selected for the school you are attending, not Georgia Aviation Technical College.
Once you have the application for enrollment filled out, your high school and/or college transcripts sent to MGC or in hand, and the immunization form filled out and signed, you are ready to make a trip to the MGC admissions office in Cochran. For more detailed information about the Air Traffic Management program, click here: ATM