Click HERE to access our Information Security Pages and learn how to keep your computer and data safe, and what to do if you have a virus!
Contact the Information Technology Services Help Desk:
by web at Helpdesk at MGC.EDU
by telephone at 478-934-3319
The IT Department is located in Memorial Hall. If you are not familiar with the Middle Georgia College Campus, you can contact us for directions or check the MGC Campus Map
Our hours of operation are:
Monday through Thursday - 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday - 8:00 am to Noon
Closed Saturday and Sunday
In case of an after-hours emergency, call the Campus Police Department: (478) 934-3002.
The Information Technology Department is responsible
for the following:
- Support and assistance for all college owned computers in both administrative and academic environments, including equipment acquisition and repair;
- Operating system and database administration for the campus computing environment;
- Data communications;
- Support for Warrior Web;
- Audiovisual equipment support;
- Card system support;
- Software acquisition, support and distribution;
- Maintenance of campus network infrastructure;
- Domain and email account setup and management; and
- Management of student computing labs.