Schedule a Campus Visit
Visiting campus can be an opportunity to find out if MGC is right for you. Many students feel right at home once they step foot on campus. Looking to visit campus? You have two options.
- A campus tour is the best way to see campus.
- Campus tours are given in Cochran by appointment Monday - Thursday at 11am and at 2pm. You may schedule your visit at www.mgc.edu/visit The campus tour includes:
- An Information Session with an Admissions Representative (10-15 min)
- A walking tour of campus (45-60 minutes) highlighting academic facilities, residence halls, and recreation areas.
- An opportunity to talk with Admissions, Residence Life, and Financial Aid representatives.
- Campus tours of the Dublin campus may be scheduled by calling 478-275-6768.
- Campus tours of the Eastman campus may be scheduled by calling 478-374-6700.
- A Saturday First Look program is a great way to get the most out of your trip to the Cochran campus. Highlights of the day include:
- Sign-in and continental breakfast starts at 9:30, the program begins at 10am and the program ends by 1pm
- Information and Question & Answer Sessions
- Walking tour of campus (including a residence hall)
- Academic session with faculty
- Fair with representatives from Academics, Admissions, Financial Aid, Residence Life, etc.
Register for a Campus tour or a Saturday First Look program online @ www.mgc.edu/visit or by e-mail at or by phone at 478-934-3103. Directions to campus can be found at http://www.mgc.edu/about/maps.cfm
Here is the 411 on the cities of Middle Georgia College:
Cochran, GA - The main campus is located almost exactly in the center of the state of Georgia and serves both commuting and residential students. The 170-acre campus is on the edge of Cochran, a city with a population of over 5,000, forty miles south of Macon. Interstate highways 16 and 75 are a few minutes to the east and west of Cochran. Students enroll at Middle Georgia College from throughout Georgia, other states, and other countries. Cochran's Chamber of Commerce site is http://www.cochran-bleckleychamber.org/
Dublin, GA - The Dublin campus offers commuter students of all backgrounds a convenient and affordable educational option at an accessible location. The Dublin Center is located on approximately 48 acres in Dublin, 32 miles east of Cochran. Located at 1900 Bellevue Road, this branch campus of Middle Georgia College invites you to visit and discover for yourself the advantages of attending college in Dublin. Dublin's Chamber of Commerce site is http://www.dublin-georgia.com/
Eastman, GA -Students at the Georgia Aviation campus receive hands-on instruction in valuable and exciting areas of the aircraft industry. The Georgia Aviation campus offers the only state managed airport operations and aircraft flight instruction. This campus in Eastman sits on approximately 22 acres and is 17 miles south of Cochran. Located at the Eastman-Dodge County Airport at 71 Airport Road, the campus includes air craft hangers, classroom, library, business operations space, and an aircraft terminal and tower. Eastman's Chamber of Commerce site is http://www.eastman-georgia.com/