Middle Georgia College's
Outstanding Alumni Award
2012 Nomination Form
We need your help to recognize some outstanding alumni!
The Middle Georgia College Alumni Association would like to honor alumni who are or have been leaders in their field, performed outstanding community service, and contributed to the betterment of society through service and/or leadership. Please complete the attached form to nominate Middle Georgia College alumni for their exceptional achievements.
- Both graduates of Middle Georgia College and the former Georgia Aviation and Technical College are eligible. Students who attended but did not graduate are not eligible for these awards.
- Someone who has made outstanding contributions to their specialty field over the course of his/her career
- Someone who is currently doing or has in the past performed outstanding community service
- Someone who has contributed significantly to the betterment of society and is a leader in their community
- Complete the Outstanding Alumni Award form
- Write a letter supporting the nomination
- Attach the nominee's current resume or curriculum vitae (CV). If you do not have a CV available, please list as much professional information as possible.
The nomination deadline is April 30th. You may nominate as many people as you wish including yourself. You may also fax the form to 478-934- 3426 or email your nomination(s) to Jennifer Barfield at .
The award will be presented at Commencement on May 11, 2012.