Please Note: Due to IRS Regulations, you must bring your original Social Security card, along with your other I-9 identification, to your on-boarding Human Resources session.
- Personal Data Form
- Voluntary Information Form
- I-9 Employment Eligibility
- Policy Acknowledgement
- Security Questionnaire and Loyalty Oath (notarized)
- G-4 State Withholdings
- W-4 Federal Withholdings
- Right to Know Certificate of Completion
- Workers Compensation Memo
Please submit your completed forms to Human Resources during your in processing appointment.
If you have any questions regarding your employment at Middle Georgia College, speak with your supervisor or Human Resources Employment Area at 478-934-3082.